2009/09/05

Short story: The first time i saw it...
I never cared how blue the sky was. Iv always saw something bluer than that. Blue. That was nothing more than a color to me. But one day, everything changed me.
I saw the hawlk way above me. It was flying freely in the sky. More like floating in the sky with its own will.
I never saw somthing beautiful like that in my life.
then I started to dream of the sky.
Floating
Waving
Freely
I was alive in my dream. I was there. I was-----


I never saw the sa sky that the hawlk was in, but deep inside my hart, the hawlk is still flying freely like a----...
- - - - -

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.